Saturday, October 1, 2011

Array in line

People sit on steps
as one line Even though there
is no regulations or signal lights.
They make colorful patterns
when I standed far from them.
:The movement of people and
linear organization of array

Also there were bill boards with lighting
in a line and they come togather with
people who sit along with one line
righ next to this.












Flee Market in 39th Street  

   Vintage Patterns and Colors                  


Whenever I wake up Saturday and Sunday morning, I check that a Flee Market open through       windows of my room. It is too small to see the details of market from my window so I decide to go to the Flee Market in 39th Street. Today, finally, I went there with my lovely camera to take unique vintages pictures of objects. Especially I really like the composition of display which has no rule at all. 
Also, color combinations are very interesting which are black and white with pointy colors.  



Vintage Bags

 




old actors' faces on bag 
Black and white with little bit of fuzzy colors on beige background


Figures and Faces

Funny faces and various expressions




                                                                  


                                   Colorful 










                                                                   October.01.2011





No comments:

Post a Comment