Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sense of Green

Nature 


When I went to terrace in my apartment, 
there were still many leaves on trees.
It is very cold and chilly these days 
but I saw the beauties of nature play in this place. 
The colors from the nature were very delicate and subtle. 
Especially green color made me feel comfortable 
with black night view. Also the lighting from 
lamps made the atmosphere warmer. I came up with a lamp
which is made by an eco-friendly designer Metall T. Cooper.
I took a picture of his artwork in Ingo Maurer LLC 89 Grand Street. 
There were three realistic butterflies with lighting. 
Whenever I walk around time square, neon sign makes me excited but 
these lightings from nature makes me smile with warm air. 









Eco Fashion

Project Earth Day Fashion Show 
is its unique interdisciplinary nature and
the state-of-the-art green design collaboration 
across different industries.






No comments:

Post a Comment